Back to Top

Your Vote Matters.

It’s easier to vote than ever.  We will provide volunteer driver service if needed


 Voting Day   -  Monday, Oct. 22, 2018

                       (vote anywhere in your ward)

  • Between the hours of 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Election Day eligible electors will be able to exercise their democratic right to vote.  Be counted in 2018!

NEW in 2018!  Electors will be able to vote anywhere in their ward for the 2018 municipal election.  Each ward has four voting places and residents can visit any of the four in their ward to vote on election day.

Ward 6 - Voting Locations


   Haber Community Centre

  3040 Tim Dobbie Dr.

    St. Timothy Elementary School

  2141 Deer Run Ave.

    St. Paul the Apostle Parish

  2265 Headon Road

    Tansley United Church

  2111 Walkers Line


Ward 6 - Transit Routes

Haber Community Centre – 3040 Tim Dobbie Drive

Route 11 – 30-minute service

St. Timothy Catholic Elementary School – 2141 Deer Run Avenue

Route 6 – 30-minute service


St. Paul the Apostle Parish – 2265 Headon Road

No transit at this location (Call 905-973-6923 for volunteer pick up)

Tansley United Church – 2111 Walkers Line

Route 25 – 30-minute service


Voters' List


  • The preliminary list of electors will be made available to municipalities on Sept. 1, 2018.  The revision period will then begin and electors may add their name or make changes directly with the municipality.
  • To check and see if you are on the voters' list go to 

    If you are interested in checking your information with MPAC we encourage you to contact them directly:
  • Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC)
    Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.


Identification (ID) is needed when you go to vote. Remember to bring one piece of ID showing your name and qualifying Burlington address. Your Voter Information Card cannot be used as a piece of ID.

  • If you do not have acceptable ID, but your name is on the voters' list you will be required to sign a Declaration of Identity to receive a ballot.
  • If you do not have acceptable ID, and are not on the voters' list, you will be asked to return with your ID in order to receive a ballot.

Acceptable documents for voter identification:

 You must present 1 of the following documents showing your name and address:

  • Ontario driver's licence
  • Ontario Health Card (photo card)
  • Ontario Photo Card
  • Ontario motor vehicle permit (vehicle portion)
  • cancelled personalized cheque
  • mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement relating to property in Ontario
  • insurance policy or insurance statement
  • loan agreement or other financial agreement with a financial institution
  • document issued or certified by a court in Ontarioany other document from the government of Canada, Ontario or a municipality in Ontario or from an agency or such a government
  • any document from a Band Council in Ontario established under the Indian Act (Canada)
  • income tax assessment notice
  • child tax benefit statement
  • statement of employment insurance benefits paid T4E
  • statement of old age security T4A (OAS)
  • statement of Canada Pension Plan benefits T4A (P)
  • Canada Pension Plan statement of contributions
  • statement of direct deposit for Ontario Works
  • statement of direct deposit for Ontario Disability Support Program
  • Workplace Safety and Insurance Board statement of benefits T5007
  • property tax assessment
  • credit card statement, bank account statement, or RRSP, RRIF, RHOSP or T5 statement
  • CNIB Card or a card from another registered charitable organization that provides services to persons with disabilities
  • hospital card or record
  • document showing campus residence, issued by the office or officials responsible for student residence at a post-secondary institution
  • document showing residence at a long-term care home under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007, issued by the Administrator for the home
  • utility bill for hydro, water, gas, telephone or cable TV or a bill from a public utilities commission
  • cheque stub, T4 statement or pay receipt issued by an employer
  • transcript or report card from a post-secondary school






Committee to Elect Angelo Bentivegna
Powered by - Political Websites